• A pencil
• A ruler
• Fabric (of your choice)
• Thread and a needle
• 3-4 Pins (5-6 if you are a starter)
• A handful of dried lavender
• Ribbon (about 6-7 cm)
Step 1: Heart Template
• Now draw round the object at the edge of the card where you have folded it.
• Next, using a ruler draw a straight line from the circle to the edge of the card.
• Once the line is drawn, you can cut round the half heart and when that is un-folded you will have a whole heart.
Step 2: Prepare for Sewing
• Once this is done you can cut out the two hearts and pin them so the reversed side is showing.
Step 3: Sewing Time!
• After that turn the heart inside out.
Step 4: Stuffing
Step 5: Ladder Stitch
Step 6: Decoration
• To cover up the stitching where the ribbon is sewn on you can put buttons over the top or a bow.
Step 7: Thank You!
• As a gift for, a wedding or birthday.
• To hang up around your house to make it smell nice.
• Or just to use a decoration!
Thank you so much for reading this guide on how to make a lavender heart!