Thanks to everyone who voted for me in the Play With Your Food Contest!
Step 1: What You Need:
- A glass
- Ice cubes (the smaller the cubes the better, I found)
Step 2: Selecting the Drinks
- Find out the sugar content of each drink per 250ml (about 8oz). You need a difference of around 10g of sugar between each drink; the greater the difference the better.
- Here's the sugar content of my drinks per 250ml: cranberry juice:33g
Step 3: Combining the Drinks
- Fill your glass with ice cubes; the smaller the cubes, the better.
- Fill about 1/3 of the glass with the drink with the highest sugar content (cranberry juice).
- Wait for the first drink to settle, then pour the drink with the second highest sugar content (Brisk lemonade) into the glass until it is about 2/3 full.
- Fill the remaining 1/3 of the glass with the drink with the lowest sugar content (Gatorade).
- The layers should be floating on top of each other, not mixing with each other at all or barely mixing.
- Experiment with other drinks! I would love to see what you can come up with.
(The blue and green layered drink is Mountain Dew for the bottom half and Gatorade for the top half)