My almost two year old has been obsessed with the alphabet. Sings the song in his crib as he falls asleep, sings it on the potty, and even tries to replace the alphabet with numbers as he sings. So being that I work with leather naturally I had to make these.
This instructable is pretty straight forward so anybody could really do it if you got the materials and time. Actually; Why am I making this instructable?...
A laser cutter would make this project a snap!
Step 1: Step 1: Gather materials
1. A bunch of scrap leather
2. Cutting utensils (i.e. razor, utility knife, good pair of scissors, really sharp teeth)
3. Sticky substance (glue tends to work best)
4. Thread weaving apparatus (sometimes called a sewing machine)
5. Hands (other body parts will be involved but I think it goes without saying)
6. Alphabet (A-Z is the best one)
7. Unpopped popcorn (like 20 pounds...well maybe like 5 but you'll get hungry)
9. A baby (why else would you make these?)
10. Fire maker (lighters are good for that)
11. Basic sewing knowledge.