1. Old leather shoes
2. Simple tank or t-shirt (mine is American Apparel)
3. Krazy Glue or Hot Glue Gun
5. A ruler
6. A pen
Step 2: Step 2: Draw, Trace, and Cut
3 Extra Small
Use the first triangle you cut out for each size to trace the rest. Make sure you draw them on the underside of the leather in case you mess up!
Step 3: Step 3: Measure
Step 4: Step 4: Glue!
1. First glue the large triangles in pink.
2. Then the medium triangles in blue.
3. Then the small triangles in green.
4. And finally the extra small triangles in yellow.