Step 1: Tools and Materials
- Snaps, I'm using Line 20
- Tools to set rivets and snaps
- 3-4 ounce veg tanned leather. Can be purchased in a convenient small project piece.
- Leather stain/dye, color choice is up to you, matching shoe/leather polish is a good bonus
- Razor blade, or other sharp thin knife
- Metal ruler
- Pen and paper are handy for working out the size
- Chopstick or other pointy instrument, called a scriber
- Sharp, heavy scissors
- Leather punch, size appropriate to your rivets and snaps
- Rubber Mallet, and a surface to work on
For the watch, I'm using one I got from Stauer. To attach to the wristband easily, it needs a T shaped attachment, as highlighted in the second picture.