Kinda like throwies, but for weird people.
Step 1: Obtain Necessary Components
All of the items used in this project came, as do many wondrous things, from the dump where I work. O.K. "sanitary landfill" if you must, but I think that's an oxymoron, if there ever was one. Here's a list:
1) Doll head. This is a Barbie head, which may, at some point in future, be used in a rip of jessyratfink's famous Barbie Doll Electric Chair project.
2) Led. I hope I don't need to describe at length, the operation of the light emitting diode. Let's just imagine that tiny imps dance on the little chip inside, casting off photons, in their frenzy.
3) CR 2032 lithium throwie battery. Also handy if your motherboard gets old and senile.
4) Ducky tape. I could respond to those who say "It's duct tape, ya tard", by embarking on a long and convoluted aside, on the history of the stuff. whether the original duck name came from being made of cotton duck, being used to repair amphibious DUKW vehicles, it's being waterproof, and so on, but hey, Wiki it for yourself. I calls it ducky 'cause there's a picture of a duck on it.
5) Super Duper Magnet. Purty, ain't it? This one, as I'm sure everyone can tell, is from a hard drive read head electromagnetic deflection positioning apparatus. OK. voice coil.