I can do a lot with leftover chicken. Chicken Stir Fry. Chicken Fried Rice. Fried Chicken Quesadillas. Chicken Salad. And I did make them all in the last week or so.
This is #1: Chicken Stir Fry.
Chop up the Chicken! i took one of the Chicken Breasts and sliced that baby up! thin slices are best, since a Stir-fry is made of many different things. Here's a list of the usual suspects that I try to dig out of my fridge for the occasion:
- Bell Peppers (I love the red ones best!)
- Onion (don't need a whole lot, so one onion can last me several meals!)
- Corn (If sweetness is what I desire)
- Mixed Veggies (usually in my freezer because I was in a healthy mood.)
- You could add mushrooms. Sure. But I hate mushrooms.