Introduction: Leftover Chicken Surprise #2
Another quick-to-make recipe I enjoy with all of my leftovers, here is my awesome #2 Chicken Quesadilla that I made (in less than twenty minutes).
- Slice all your chicken! Thin slices go a long, long way when making the most out of a little meat. When you're too poor and you just have one chicken breast, you can still make 2-4 quesadillas. Or a couple of sandwiches. OR a salad that lasts a couple of days!
- Add whatever vegetable you have to supplement your meat, or go wild and make just the meat! I added onions this time, for availability and monetary purposes. I try to add something, just to give it some fiber, and a different texture.
- Frying Pan! Sprinkle on dashes of your favorite seasonings! My all-time favorite is mesquite flavoring. Salty, a little sweet, peppery, etc.
- Whip out those Tortillas. Grab that grated cheese. You can even warm up your tortilla on the other burner while you heat up your leftover surprise. Take a scoop of your fried concoction and spread it into your tortilla. Sprinkle that cheese all over it too. It'll melt with the heat.
- Roll em up, eat em up! I can eat these things all darn day!