Introduction: Lego BBQ Grill
More Lego Instructables:
Step 1: Pieces
- Two 1 by 2 Bricks (White)
- Two 2 by 4 Bricks (White)
- Two 2 by 2 Bricks (White)
- One 4 by 6 Platform (White)
- One 2 by 3 Drawer (White)
- One 2 by 2 "Grill" (White)
- Two 1 by 2 Platforms (Lime)
- Twelve 1 by 2 Flat-Top Platforms (Lime)
- Two 1 by 2 Flat-Top "Grill Like" Platforms (Grey)
- Four 1 by 1 "Cones" (Red, Yellow, Orange and Purple)
- Four 1 by 1 Rounded Platforms (White Transparent)
- One 2 by 2 "Plate" (White Transparent)
- One 1 by 1 Rounded Platform (Black)
(Picture provided for visual explanation.)
Step 2: Main Structure
In this step we will build the main structure. This will be the back of the grill and it will hold half of the grill top.
Step 3: Drawer and Grill
In this step we will add the drawer and the grill!
Step 4: Counter Top
In this step we will build the counter top!
Step 5: Finishing Touches
In this step we will add the decoration "Cone" Bottles.
Step 6: Conclution
I hope you enjoyed my lesson on how to make a Lego BBQ Grill! This instructable was planned for 2 months so if you enjoyed it I would much appreciate if you favorite it. Thank you for your time, and I hope I will see you in my next instructable!