Step 1: The Mixer Head
1. Take you first large gear.
2. Attach the two long circle connectors. (Again, sorry about pic quality.)
3. Insert the two 1x3 plus posts, like so. (When I say 1x3 or whatever, I'm measuring them as you would for plate length)
4. Attach your second large gear to the other gear as shown in the next two pictures.
5. Take your long 1x12 plus post (I'm pretty sure that this is the longest one out there) and insert it into the two connected large gears. Make sure it does not extend past the bottom large gear.
6. Slide your medium sized gear down the open end of the plus post until it touches the large gear. Then slide the smallest gear down the open end of the plus post until it touches the medium sized gear.
7. You have finished the mixer head.
Step 2: Building the Motor and Final Assembly
1. Take your motor.
2. Attach your plus beam connector to the motor.
3. Take two of your 1x2 plates.
4. Stack them together like so.
5. Attach them to the motor one one SIDE of the black electric square.
6. Do the same with the last two 1x2 plates.
7. Attach the wire to the motor going forward.
8. Take a 2x4 plate and put it across the wire and 1x2 plate stacks.
9. Place a second 2x4 plate across the back part of the motor.
10. Take your last two 2x4 plates and attach them to the bottom back of the motor.
You are done with the motor.
Assembly (still numbering by picture)
12. Take your 4x8 plate
13. Attach it to the first two rows of studs on the rcx brick at the ABC SIDE. It will say rcx 1.0 or 2.0 or whatever version you have.
14. Attach the back of the motor to the underside of the red plat in the middle four studs.
15. Take your 6x12 plate and attack it to the bottom of the rcx brick, so that it reaches and connects to the two 2x4 plates on the bottom of the motor. MAKE SURE IT DOES NOT ATTACH OR REACH ANY FURTHER THAN THAT.
16. Connect the motor head plus post to the plus post connector on the motor.
17. Attach the wire head to port A on the rcx brick.
18. Attach the other wire to the touch sensor as shown in the picture.
19. Attach the other end of this wire to port 2 on the rcx brick.
20. Attach the end of the touch sensor to port one pointing sideways if you're a lefty and to port three pointing to the side if you're a righty. I am totally neutral in the matter of lefty/right. (LEFTIES RULE!!!!)
21. Your mixer is now ready to be used. Check the last step for the program and care instructions.