Also this gun IS semi-automatic (one pull=one shot)
Step 1: Download.......
Well, i didn't really feel like wasting my next two days Taking the 200+ pictures and uploading them so I built it on Lego Digital Designer (LDD). I actually think it might be a little better on this since it shows the instructions in a 3D format and lists the pieces needed. If you aren't going to build this gun just because you don't want to download LDD then you probably didn't want to build it in the first place since making this gun is going to take awhile.
Lego Digital Designer:
(Please tell me if the link doesn't work)
Step 2: Building - the long process
- Well once you've downloaded the necessary files and installed LDD, start up LDD.
- It will take a while to load up the first time so dont worry.
- Once it's up, there should be a pop up thing.
- Press the folder that says open another file and select the Tec-9 file.
- Once you actually see the file click view->building guide mode
- If you follow the directions correctly, you should end up with 7 SEPARATE parts
- BTW: the gears are a funky rainbow color to help you identify them