Introduction: Lego Exploding Grave
If you want to make your Lego's cool and functional, this is for you!
Step 1: Things You'll Need
1. 16x16 plate
2. Assorted bricks, plates, and tiles
3. Grass and leaves
5. Headlight bricks, "wall pieces"
Step 2: the Base
1. Get the plate you will use as a base.
2. Put bricks around the perimeter to create a wall 4 1/3 bricks tall leaving out 2 studs at the back on the first two layers.
3. Create the floor plan above (1 and 1/3 bricks tall), putting a 1x2 brick with a hole at the back.
Step 3: the Mechanism
1. Get the pieces shown above.
2. Assemble them as shown.
Step 4: the Grave
1. Create two each of the walls seen above.
2. Put the long ones going up and down and the short ones at the top and bottom.
Step 5: the Coffin
1. Build the coffin and gravestone above.
Step 6: the Graveyard
1. Build the graveyard shown above (it's a gray platform with green on top of it, then another layer of gray in the middle with the gray plates on that).
2. Then put any grass and leaves you want.
Step 7: Putting It Together
1. Carefully put the top on.
2. Put in the coffin then put the gravestone on top.
Just push the lever in the back and watch it fly!
Hurray! You're done.
If you have any questions of how to build it, I can email you the full instructions.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.