The project that i am making for you guys to see and vote for is my LEGO/PICOCRICKET
it is also my police car that i like to us most of the time i am at work and the kids love to ask me can i play with it and i say would some times say yes if am not doing it over or messing with it but i also like to challenge them and ask who can build a house out LEGO that can fit my car in and they would start working on it as soon as they see the LEGO on out the closet.
The car that i made is called the (WHAT DID YOU MAKE? LEGO POLICE CAR).
it can move by me giving it a code that makes it start moving and lights up at the same time and i also once had put a camera on at and i was acting like it was on police robot and i wanted to see what was inside of a room and i seen what was there as it entered the room.
WHAT DID YOU LEARN?
I LEARN THAT MAKING THINGS WITH LEGO IS FUN AND ITS REALLY COOL AND YOU GET OTHER YOUTH WORKERS INTERESTED INTO MAKING THE SAME THING AND ALSO THE LITTLE KIDS WOULD TRY TO MAKE THE SAME THING I CAN ALSO ENTER IT INTO CONTEST LIKE THIS ONE THAT AM DOING NOW.
there are two lego wheels and two base parts so you would put the TECHNIC BRICK ON THE GRAY BASE and then put the black axle through the TECHNIC BRICK and then put the wheels on it then put the small Technic on to hold it in place.
re-do the above^ to make the end piece.
Re-do the first step but instead put the lego wheels and the black axle through the middle of the TECHNIC BRICK.
Connect the three parts together putting the parts from step one on the ends and the part you made in step two in the middle. also use six lego bricks to hold the three base together.
So after all that hard work the fun part is here so first you should
1) Connect the wheel and the little axial to the motor.
2) Add the motor slightly to the side of the middle wheel.
3) Add the motor connector to the motor.
4)Then add the other side of the motor connector to the motor board.
5) Then add the motor board to the base.
You would want to add the Pico-Cricket on the base piece and also add the pico connectors on the pico-cricket (computer).
see are the three lights that makes the car looks really pretty.
1) Put the pico connectors on it so it can light up.
2) Place them where ever you want on the car you want.
3) Make it look really nice.
So now it gets even better because the programming part is coming up where the lights gets to light up
1)You have to download the pico-cricket program. ( see link below)
2)Open the program
3) Go to flow also known as the (orange one)
4) Pick the "forever ".
5) Drag it over in the middle.
6) Go to action and pick out the motor on and then connect it to the "forever".
7) Go to the lights also known as the (dark blue one)
8) Pick out the "setlight color"
9) Drag three of them over and pick your color by dragging the bar.
10) Connect the beamer to the computer.
11) Don't forget to turn the pico-cricket on and hold the beamer in one hand and make sure the ears on both the pico and beamer are lined up then click on the wand and also on the "forever" but make sure both of the ears on the beamer and pico light up and that indicates the code was sent to the pico-cricket.
12) DO NOT!!! forget to press the big white botton on the pico-cricket and watch and see what will happen to you car.
This is the link for the pico-cricket website www.picocricket.com/project-ideas.html
The video link to see my car in action is right here http://youtu.be/4kGlhA6FFCE