Leland and Graynola Bars.
Step 1: Purpose
To create a healthy snack for people on the go or need a boost of energy.
Step 2: Ingredients
Natural Peanut Butter, Coconut Flakes, Brown Sugar, Honey, Banana's, Chopped Walnuts, Dark Chocolate, Oatmeal, and Granola.
Step 3: Steps
1. put dry ingredients into a circular bowl.
2. mix dry ingredients with a spoon.
3. put in wet ingredients into the same bowl.
4. mix the dry and wet mix all together until thoroughly mixed.
5. grease a glass or tin rectangular pan.
6. put in the mixed ingredients into the pan.
7. press the mixture down into the pan.
8. put into the oven @350 degrees.
9. bake until golden brown.
10. take it out of the oven and let it cool.
11. cut the bars to whatever size you prefer.
12. take the cut bars and put them on a plate.
13. melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
14. use tongs to pick up the bar and coat the bottom of the bar with the chocolate.
15. place bars on wax paper.
16. once that is done take a small spoon and drizzle the top of the bar with the chocolate.
17. sprinkle coconut flakes on the drizzled chocolate.
18. YOU ARE NOW DONE!!!! ENJOY YOUR HEALTHY BUT DELICIOUS SNACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Step 4: Conclusion
1 bar equal 24 grams.