Introduction: Lemon Rice
Tasteful Lemon Rice is one of the easiest to make.... You can make Lemon Rice with Freshly cooked Rice or left over Rice. This dish do not get spoiled for a day or two, so when you are traveling or on a picnic with family & friends, make this dish and carry with you.
Step 1: Ingrediants:
1. Cooked rice - 3 cups
2. Lemon - 2 pieces (extract the juice)
3. Bengal gram - 1 teaspoon
4. Turmeric powder - 1 teaspoon
5. Red chili (Dry) - 2 pieces
6. Curry leaves - few
7. Oil - 2 teaspoon
8. Salt -to taste
Step 2: Method:
1. Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan
2. Add Bengal gram , Red chilies, curry leaves and saute on a medium flame for 30 seconds
3. Add the Turmeric powder and mix well
4. Add lemon juice and boil it for 1 minute
Step 3: Mixing Lemon Juice With Rice:
1. Take 3 cups of Rice in a vessel
2. Add boiled lemon juice preparation and salt to taste in to Rice and mix well
Lemon rice is ready. You can eat it for lunch or pack it in a Hot case and take it with you during traveling or picnic
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.