I previously used this pie crust recipe with my Lemon Pi(No Need to Roll) Flaky Limoncello Crust:Makes 2 crusts for one or two pies
**There is no need for rolling, unless you feel the need to be needlessly redundant, like me. I find that the need to not roll is a plus! You press the doughy mixture into the pie pan.**
2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
2 sticks of unsalted butter
1/3 tsp of sea salt
1 tbs of granulated sugar
1/4 cup of Limoncello but you could use any other liquor or vodka
2 tbs of water
1. In a large bowl whisk the flour, salt, and sugar together.
2. Cut the sticks of butter into (1/2")^3 cubes, more or less
3. Mix the butter in with the flour and with a pastry blender blend the butter in. This will make the flour "water proof"
4. Add the Limoncello and mix evenly with you hands, add the water.
5. Flour the pie pan.
6. Press the dough into the pan as seen in the images.
The mixture will not be dry or sticky (see images) your bowl will be clean.