Step 1: Materials & Tools
Wire strippers (optional)
Solder Gun (optional)
Heat Gun (optional)
Car Angel Eyes Round Ring 1210 18 White LED Light Lamp Bulb Headlight 60mm Model 1
2x 18cm long wires ~1mm thickness
Heat shrink (optional)
Step 2: Cutting Wires
2) Then cut the connection off of the LED light.
3) Twist the LED wires to the extension wires. (optional to solder them together)
4) Solder the end of the extension wire so you can push it in the printer connectors. (optional)
5) Use tape or shrink wrap to cover the exposed wires from touching anything.
6) Push the extension of the LED wires into the 12v pins where the power directly connects into the printer !!!Make sure they are inserted correctly (positive to positive, negative to negative)
Step 3: Connect to Printer
2) Use a zip tie to hold the ring in place (don't make it too tight)
3) Connect the wires for the extruder heater and temperature sensor.
4) turn on the power and Boom, you have light