Introduction: Let's Make Art!
Use vintage fabrics, like the textiles painted by the 60s artist Vera, to inspire beautiful art for your home!
Step 1: Watch the Step-by-step Right Here!
Step 2: Stuff You'll Need
Allure Dimensional Design Adhesive Paint in black
Americana Acrylics in Tangerine, Foliage Green, Carousel Pink and Snow White
Step 3: Here's How
1. Paint the entire canvas green
2. Using the template below, pencil in the flowers and fill in the shapes with white
3. Paint over the white with the tangerine on the sunflowers
4. Paint the centers of each flower in light pink (mix white with carousel)
5. Using the brush sideways, paint petals around the round flowers
6. Use a light pink for the outside and go darker as you add rows toward the center
7. Fill in the smaller flowers with different shades of pink
8. Use the black Allure to create scallops in a circle for the center of the larger Tangerine flowers
9. Outline the leaves and add veins in each petal
10. Using a smaller scallop, create the centers of the round pink flowers
11. Outline the petals starting in the middle
12. Outline the smaller blooms and add a dot in the center of each
Step 4: Simple Template to Help You Out
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.