Step 1: What You'll Need
- Clean baby food jars or small plastic containers. I found these mini storage containers at the Dollar Tree, which work great for kids.
- Organic heavy cream or heavy whipping cream.
- A pinch of salt. I used Kosher salt.
- Any extra ingredients you'd like to add such as red pepper flakes, garlic and herbs, chopped nuts or dried fruit, or sugar and cocoa. It's fun to experiment!
Step 2: Let's Get Started!
- Make sure your containers are clean!
- Pour the cream into the container leaving just a bit of space at the top for the cream to expand.
- Add your ingredients-- a pinch of salt for salted butter and anything else you wish.
- Make sure the lid is secure.
- Hand everyone in the family a container full.
- Set a timer for 15 minutes.
- Turn on some music and then:
Step 3: You're Done!
Now, go SPREAD THE LOVE this Valentine's Day!