Introduction: Let's Make a Crochet Baby Bootie
- We will start off by making a chain with the crochet hook
- Then we will work the rounds of single crochet to make the sole of the crochet bootie.
- Then we will work the sides
- The toe top of the crochet bootie will be next.
- We will stitch and sew the toe top to the main segment of the crochet baby bootie.
- Once the sewing is done, we will make an eyelet round for the tie of the crochet baby bootie.
- On top of the eyelet round of the crochet baby bootie, we will make the decorative trim.
- Once all the crochet stitches are done on the crochet baby bootie, we will sew in all the tails and the crochet baby bootie is complete.
For more crochet ideas, please visit Crochet Geek on youtube for baby crochet patterns.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.