Make a fun floral painting with this easy step by step tutorial
Step 1: Watch the Short Video Tutorial Here!
Sped up and fun to follow!
Step 2: You'll Need
Allure Dimensional Design Adhesive Paint (puff paint)
I used one of the Creative Coloring For Grow Ups books for inspiration
1. Paint the canvas black with some blue accents (not entirely sure why I did this, but I did)
2. Paint white flower shapes on top with black centers
3. Add roses in pink and white using crescent shapes in a circle and building outward
4. Add leaves with a light green
5. Accent the large white and pink flowers with Allure in black
6. Outline the roses with pink Allure
7. Add dimension to the leaves with white allure
8. Add more white flower outlines in the black using the white Allure puff paint