Welcome to this Ironman paper model tutroial...
As you may have already know, most people on the internet build awesome Ironman models using pep files (pre-made 2d pattern that assemble 3d forms). But the process usually includes back and forth in softwares, missing pieces and digital format or printing issues... pre-made pep files is cool, but took away the best part of paper craft... creativity and experimentation...
Dont be a slave of the pep file, we are artist not cutting and sticking machines!!
This tutorial features:
- no pep files,
- no need to be a computer wizard
- fully recycled materials...
- three short youtube videos tutorial
- and once you master the technique you can build whatever you like!!
- old-fashion and raw true paper craft experience..
- can be carry out in any size and level of detail you wish, in my case its about a foot tall...
Letz start this wonderful journey...
Step 1: Step 1: Material and Tools
the project is a low budget one hang tight...
- plenty of recycled paper boxes (tissue or cereal box)
- some draft paper for drafting and sketching
- pens, pencils, and markers
- adhesive tape
- scissors (normal scissors will do)
- cutters (optional)
- hot glue gun (you can any glue you like i like hot glue gun cus its fast and firm)
This is it for material and tools, scissors, cutter and hot glue gun could potentially be dangerous use with care.