Introduction: License Plate Birdhouse
1. Get a used License Plate and poke starter holes in all for corners of the plate and every 2 inches down the length of the plate.
2. Use a 3 3/4 inch hole saw to cut two holes in 1/2 inch plywood.
3. In one of the wood circles take a 2 inch hole saw to make a wood ring.
4. Wrap the license plate around the two wood circles, and secure with screws.
You will end up with some space at the end, use a small bit of wood to fill the space, this wood will be used to screw the eye hole screw into.
5. Add a peg to the front of the bird house.
This was a quick fun 30 minute project.