Introduction: Light & Easy Plum Tart
Step 1: Watch the Video for This Recipe:
Step 2: Ingredients:
400 g (14 oz) Plums (3-4 large ones)
100 g (3.5 oz) Ricotta Cheese
100 g (3.5 oz) Greek Yogurt
160 g (5.6 oz) Plain Flour
100 g (3.5 oz) Caster Sugar
60 g (2.10 oz) Unsalted Butter
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
2 Medium Eggs
2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
2 Tablespoons Icing Sugar (optional)
Step 3: Directions:
1. Cream the butter (soften at room temperature) with sugar for about 5 minutes.
2. Add eggs, one at a time and beat with an electric mixer until fluffy.
3. Throw in ricotta and Greek yogurt and mix again.
4. Sift in the flour mixed with baking powder and cinnamon. Fold these in with a wooden spoon until all ingredients are well combined.
5. Now wash the plums, cut them in half and remove pits.
6. If using a silicone cake pan, place this onto a baking tray and pour the mixture in the pan. If using other type of cake pan, line this with baking paper (if you don’t know how to line cake pans, have a look at our video). Spread the mixture around evenly. Top with plums.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C/350 F for 40 minutes or until an inserted skewer comes out clean.
8. Once ready, take it out and let it cool completely before sprinkling with some icing sugar.
Step 4: Subscibe/Follow Us to Get the Latest Updates:
► Website: www.happyfoodstube.com
► Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/happyfoodstube
► Youtube: www.youtube.com/happyfoodstube
► Google+: https://plus.google.com/+happyfoodstube
► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/happyfoodstube
► Instagram: http://instagram.com/happyfoodstube
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/happyfoodstube