This is super easy to do even if its your first time building a circuit.
I submitted these leggings to the Soft Circuit Contest! Check out all the awesome projects submitted and submit a project yourself!
Step 1: Materials
2. Conductive Thread - sparkfun.com
3. 2 Battery Holders - sparkfun.com
4. 2 Coin Cell Batteries (3V)
5. 2 220 ohm resistors
6. 12 LEDs
7. Metal Clasp or Snap (not in picture)
9. Cardboard - 5" wide and 9-12" long, cut the edges so they are rounded, this cardboard insert will be used to help you sew