It is almost Halloween, and it is time to send a spooky greeting to all your witch, vampire, ghost, goblin and ghoul friends! This instructable will show you step by step how to make an awesome pop-up 3D Halloween Card. You can make this pop-up card either with or without the ability to light-up when you open the card.
- Inkjet or color printer (Required)
- Card Stock Paper (Regular paper will work, but not as well)
- 2 sheet of 11 in X 14 in poster board or heavy weight paper (In mine, I used a red and black sheet.)
- LED Light (for light up cards)
- Thin copper sheet or other conductive metal sheet (for light up cards)
- One 3 volt watch battery (for light up cards)
- Transparent tape (optional but recommended)
- Exacto knife
- duct tape or electrical tape
Step 1: The Card Cover
The first step is to print onto card stock paper using your inkjet printer the Images which include the following pages. Make sure you do not re-size the images.
- Cover Page - You can make your own cover to the card if you desire.
- Inside Page- This is the 'ground' for your haunted house.
- Haunted House
- Interior of Haunted house (This is optional. Print if you want to be able to peek inside your haunted house. Recommended if doing light up card)
- Extras- Includes a sexy bathing witch to see when peek into window, bushes and other extras. This page is optional.