One of my favorite quick breads. This zucchini bread is lighter and fluffier than other zucchini breads. Moist and delicious bread with easy to follow instructions.
Step 1: Ingredients
2 Cups Sugar
- 1 Cup Canola oil
- 3 Large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 Cups all purpose flour (375 grams)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cups shredded zucchini (about 2 medium zucchini)
- 1/2 cup chopped Pecans or Walnuts
Step 2: Step 1
1. Preheat oven to 350 and grease 2 8x4 inch bread pans
2. In a large bowl, beat the sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and oil until well mixed
Step 3: Step 2
3. In another bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, lemon zest, and cinnamon.
4. Slowly blend in the flour mixture to the sugar mixture until moistened
Step 4: Step 3
5. Stir in the zucchini and pecans or walnuts
6. split evenly between the 2 loaf pans and bake for 55-65 minutes at 350.