Introduction: Light and Fluffy Zucchini Bread
One of my favorite quick breads. This zucchini bread is lighter and fluffier than other zucchini breads. Moist and delicious bread with easy to follow instructions.
Step 1: Ingredients
2 Cups Sugar
- 1 Cup Canola oil
- 3 Large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 Cups all purpose flour (375 grams)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cups shredded zucchini (about 2 medium zucchini)
- 1/2 cup chopped Pecans or Walnuts
Step 2: Step 1
1. Preheat oven to 350 and grease 2 8x4 inch bread pans
2. In a large bowl, beat the sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and oil until well mixed
Step 3: Step 2
3. In another bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, lemon zest, and cinnamon.
4. Slowly blend in the flour mixture to the sugar mixture until moistened
Step 4: Step 3
5. Stir in the zucchini and pecans or walnuts
6. split evenly between the 2 loaf pans and bake for 55-65 minutes at 350.