Step 4: Snowman -the Upright Lightbulb Continued
Putting it together
- Add 1/2 to 1 teaspoon egg shells (snow).
- Add 1/2 to 1 teaspoon glitter.
- Add distilled or boiled then cooled water, about 3/4 full.
- Add a couple of drops glycerine (I tried adding the glycerine first, but it made the glitter clump together.)
- Top up with the water, as full as you can.
- Apply silicone sealant to the inside of the cap.
- Place cap on light bulb neck and apply sealant to outer rim of bottle cap.
- Leave upside down until sealant cures (see instructions on package, mine required 48 hrs.) I suggest waiting longer than the recommended time, to make sure it's fully cured before you turn it right side up.