Introduction: Lighthouse - Aquarium Decoration
If you want original decoration for your aquarium made of yourself, then this is your instructable.
Step 1: What Will You Need to Make Mini Bricks?
gule for wood (C-200)
Step 2: How to Make a Form and Mini Bricks?
- Measure wooden slats.
Brush the edges of the slats with wood glue.
Tighten the slats with clamps.
Allow to dry well, remove the clamps graduated form.
Use a hacksaw to make partial cuts.
Fill the form with clay.
Use a knife to cut the clay into the form.
Wait for the bricks to dry and remove them.
Use the file to refine the bricks.
Step 3: How to Build a Decoration Lighthouse?
- Dip an ear stick into the clay with water and brush the brick.
- Connect the bricks to each other in row.
Step 4: Pattern and Last Details.
- Мake a circular plate placed it on top, drill it and put the bricks for decoration.
- Make a pattern through the paint and varnished.
- Cut and calibrated plexiglas.
- Connect plexiglas pieces with hot silicone.
- Маке the roof, paint it and varnished.
- Connect the roof with plexiglas square.
- Connect the led with battery and place it in the hole.
- Make a battery wateproof with hot silicone.
- Make a switch waterproof with hot silicone.
- Connect "point 6" to top of lighthouse with hot silicone.
- Turn on the switch of led.
Place lighthouse in your aquarium.
PLEASE VOTE! This project enter in:
- AGE OF AQUARIUMS CONTEST
- FORMLABS CONTEST
THANKS & ENJOY!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.