Range 35+ feet.
Packs a PUNCH.
Takes 4-6 #64 rubber bands on the trigger
Handle feels fine
WARNING: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING YOU BREAK/KILL, IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT!
This gun was a collaboration by me and knexsuperbulderfreak.
You like, get to building!
Remember, Subscribe! Favorite! Rate!
Step 1: Handle.
1. What you will be making. (The wheels are not needed.)
2. Make these.
3. Put those 3 together.
4. Make/gather all these
5. Add those.
6. Connect them all together.
7. Add those 2 parts.
8. Add those wheels, if you have them.
9. Add that.
10. Then add the blue clip.
Step 2: Trigger.
1. Make/gather these
2. Add the red connectors onto the blue rod.
3. Connect stuff to make this.
4. Add more.
5. And more.
6. Add onto that blue rod.
7. Add on the other panel.
note:the white rod must be cut.
Step 3: Barrel.
1. Make all this.
2. Make/gather these.
3. Add this.
4. Add this.
5. Add white rods.
6. Add 1 panel.
7. Add the other panel. (Sorry it's the only really bad picture in this instructable.)
8. Add all those.
9. Annother view of internals/what should have.
Step 4: Connecting.
1. Connect the trigger to the barrel.
2. Add 4-6 #64 rubber bands. After each one is added you can pull the trigger and it will move the bands to the best spot.
3. Close up.
4. Close up.
5. Connect the handle.
6. Add that piece.
Step 5: How to Add Rubberbands/fire.
1. Get this bullet, and a Uber-Stretched #64 rubber band.
2. Un-clip those and add the rubberband. (Make sure you add to the inside.)
3. Re-Clip those.
4. How to load (push it down all the way).
5. What you have... right?
6. How to properly hold the handle.
Hooray you are done and I hope you like!