Step 1: Gather Your Supplies
1) Two peices of birch verneer plywood or like matterial at a thickness of 3/4" ,length of about 18", and width of 3".
2) Two lag bolts that are at least 3 1/2" long and 1/4" diameter with 8 washers that fit onto them.
3) I used a a Japaneese pull saw and a combination suqare to make straight lines and cuts.
4) Before I intalled it I gave it a coat of Tung oil to keep it safe from splashing water, feel free to leave it untreated but some kind of finish will accent the cool endgrain of the plywood.
Step 2: Drill 4 Holes
2) For each lag bolt, sandwich three washers in between the wood slats (this is the space for the blades) and use one washer on the surface of the rack to stop the head of the bolt.
3) Thread the rack to the wall and enjoy a clutter free cuttin board.