Introduction: How to Do the Electric Slide
I wanted to share the passion I have for line dancing, one of the easiest dances I know is the electric slide.You don't need any special equipment, all you need is music and a place to dance.
Line dancing is a physical activity, please make sure that you are in good physical condition before starting any dance classes. Make sure you stretch out or warm up before trying any dance moves.
Step 2: Lets Get Started With a Grapeline to the Right
1. Take one step to your right with your right foot
. 2. Cross your left foot to the right, bringing it behind your right foot.
3. Uncross your feet by taking another step to the right with your right foot.
4. Bring your left foot to your right foot and close your feet together.
Step 3: Grapevine Left
5. Take one step to your left with your left foot.
6. Cross your right foot to the left, bringing it behind your left foot.
7. Uncross your feet by taking another step to the left with your left foot.
8. Bring your right foot to your left foot and close your feet together.
Step 4: Rock Forward and Back With a Toe Touch
Rock Forward and Back With a Toe Touch
9. Step back with your right foot, then bring your left foot to meet it.
10. Step backward onto your right foot, then tap your left foot in place.
11. Step forward with your left foot, then tap your right foot to the back.
12. Once again step back with your right foot, then tap your left foot to the front. As you do this, be sure that your weight is on your right foot.
Step 5: Quarter Turn Left and Repeat
Quarter Turn Left and Repeat
13. With your right foot, take a step forward. As you do this, turn your body a quarter-turn (or 90 degrees) to the left.
14. Repeat the entire dance as long as the group keeps going or as long as the music is playing.
Step 6: Let's Put It Together
Your done , you just learned the electric slide ! I hope you enjoy doing the Electric slide as much as I do. Thank you for watching.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.