Introduction: LinkIt ONE Sonar Distance Tutorial
This tutorial will teach you how to use a sonar distance sensor with your LinkIt ONE device! This particular tutorial is done with the HY-SRF05, and the code provided is compatible with the HC-SR04. Let's begin!
Step 1: What You Need
- LinkIt ONE
- Sonar Distance Module
- Breadboard and breadboard wires
Step 2: Wiring
- VCC pin on Sonar to 5V pin on LinkIt ONE
- Trig pin on Sonar to D8 on LinkIt ONE
- Echo pin on sonar to D9 on LinkIt ONE
- GND pin on Sonar to GND pin on LinkIt ONE
Step 3: Code
The code you need is available to be downloaded below. Make sure the input pins you use match the code.
Step 4: Your Done!
Once you upload the code to your LinkIt ONE your all done! Use the serial Monitor in the IDE to show the output that the Sensor puts out.