With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
LinkedIn is a social media service for the professional field. Having a profile gives you an opportunity to share your career experience to interested parties. This allows you ...
Open your Internet browser and go to linkedin.com. There is a box titled “Join LinkedIn Today” on the right side of the web page. Enter your first and ...
You will be asked for your basic employment and residence information. If your company already has a presence on LinkedIn you should see this business appear as you ...
1. You can now add contacts associated with the email you used to create your LinkedIn profile. This is optional, so move forward to the next step if ...
2. You will be taken to your email service provider and asked to grant LinkedIn permission to access your email account.
You will be shown a table of LinkedIn profiles that are associated to your email contacts, company affiliation, and additional information. You can add connections by checking the ...
You can invite specific colleagues and friends to join LinkedIn by entering their email address into the text box. Make sure to separate each contact’s email address with ...
LinkedIn will ask you to choose between a basic account, free with membership, or a premium account, which is payable annually or monthly.
This video shows how to sign up for LinkedIn.
1. Check your email inbox for the confirmation email and click or copy and paste into the browser, in order to verify your email address.
2. You will be asked to log in with this email and password to finalize your information. You will then see a green banner on the top of ...
1. Place your mouse over the “Profile” tab at the top of your LinkedIn page. Select the option for “Edit Profile” from the drop-down box.
2. In the “Edit Profile” window you can add a photo of yourself by clicking the picture next to your name.
3. Click “Add a Current Position” in the main profile box to add current employment information such as Title, Location, Time period, and Description.
4. Click “Add a Past Position” in the main profile box to add previous employment information.
5. Click “Add a School” in the main profile box to add education information such as School, Degree, Field of Study, and Activities.
6. Click “Add a Twitter Account” in the main profile box to add a Twitter account to your LinkedIn profile.
7. Click “Add a website” in the main profile box to attach your business website to your LinkedIn profile.
8. Click “Ask for Recommendation” to message previous employers for professional endorsements.
9. You can add a home address, phone number, IM, birthday, and marital status by clicking “Edit” in the “Personal Information” section below the profile box.
1. To add new connections manually, find the “Contacts” tab of Menu Bar, and select the “Add Connections” option from the drop-down box.
2. Add email addresses of future connections in the box labeled “Enter Email Address.” Make sure to separate each address by a comma when inviting more than one ...
3. Click the “Send Invitations” button when finished.
4. Groups can be added to your profile by the “Groups You May Like,” “Groups Directory,” and “Create a Group” options under the “Groups” tab.
5. Groups can be joined by clicking on the “Join Group” button to the right of each group description.
6. The “Groups Directory” to the left of the group list allows you to browse alumni, corporate, conference, networking, nonprofit, and professional groups. Groups that do not fit ...
1. Click the “Companies” tab on the menu bar to access the “Follow Companies” feature. You can search businesses by name, keyword association, and industry on the Companies ...
2. You can search businesses by name, keyword association, and industry on the Companies main page. Click the “Search” button to review all results or select companies from ...
3. You can refine your search results on the left side of the page in the “Search Companies” tab. Results can be filtered with location, job opportunities, industry, ...
4. Select a company and click the “Follow Company” button to the right of the screen.
Start Your Own Businessby wazupwiop
How to Promote a Local Businessby CatherineRogers
Start Business Blog Using Wordpress in 30 Minutesby kevinnouse
Making an Online Business Cardby killerjackalope
How To: Create A Businessby RadiuÂ§
Join 2 million + to receive instant DIY inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2016 Autodesk, Inc.