Some of the advantages that I have found to this system are:
- The lights are higher up, for better visibility then flashers attached below the seat.
- Waterproof. I've thrown the whole bag in the washing machine with the flashers attached.
- Flash timing between the 2 flashers is out of sync, creating an eye catching beat frequency strobing pattern.
- Single 2AA power source.
- Angle provides excellent side and rear visibility.
- They're always there when I need them.
- Don't need to buy separate flashers for each bike, if you have more then one.
- Could be sewn on to a bike jersey.
- You can blind the biker behind you.
Check it out at: