Introduction: Little Foam Cookies - Aunt Mary's Old Recipe
Three steps - Three ingredients
Very easy recipe, just three simple steps.
Total preparation time: 20min
Ingredients (for 20 \ 30 cookies) :
- 1 Egg white
- 100g sugar
- 100g almonds + hazelnuts
Fantastic result for a genuine white Christmas!
Step 1: Whisk the Egg Whites
- Take egg whites only
- Add sugar to egg white
- Beat egg whites until stiff and glossy and stiff peaks form.
Step 2: Almonds and Hazelnuts
- Chop almonds and hazelnuts together (not too)
- Mix together the chopped at the sticky dough
Step 3: Bake
- Make small balls with the paste or use little molds (baking cups)
- Bake at 350 ° F (180 ° C) for 15 \ 20 minutes
Bon appétit !
Step 4: Gift Wrapping
Use a white paper (to stay in style "White Christmas") and golden ribbon, to wrap up plates with cookies.They may be held closed with ribbon and topped with a decorative bow (an ornamental knot made of ribbon).
A good and simple home-made gifts for friends and family, success guaranteed!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.