You will need:
- an installed lightswitch (or, preferred, slide dimmer)
- 4 sewing bobbins (preferably with small diameter cores)
- 4 nails (with heads large enough that the bobbins won't fall off of them)
- a binder clip (optional; for the "non-destructive, non-adhesive" installation style *
- enough thin fly fishing line (preferred) or regular fishing line to complete a full path to your target location and back, plus up & down the walls.
- You can alternatively drill through the light switch/dimmer to attach the line and save your binder clip for other exciting uses.