Step 1: Diagram & Schematic
Step 2: Making Your PCB
Etching the board:
1) Lightly sand the copper clad board. This seems to make the pattern stick better.
2) Set your laser printer on max toner density
3) Print out the PCB art on magazine paper. It may jam a few times, but it gives great results. The more pricey magazines have slightly thicker paper and this jams way less often than the cheaper magazines.
4) Iron the PCB art onto the board at your iron's maximum temperature. Apply alot of pressure for 15 minutes. Iron with alot of pressure around the edges. The pattern had a tendency to be poor toward the edges without care enough to iron there.
5) Soak in water to dissolve paper. Remove any excess paper.
6) Fix any broken traces with a sharpee.
7) Etch in ferric chloride which you can get at Radio Shack.