- Lightweight and very small size.
- Rechargeable to prevent the continued waste of AA batteries.
- Powerful and long-term for long night cycling routes.
Due to my limited knowledge of electronics, I assume that the circuit can be improved, so any help comment or suggestion with this, will be welcome ;)
Step 1: Materials needed
- Rf switch cable TV adapter from an old video game console or some similar size plastic case.
- Hard disk or some electronic device with contact pins.
- A small switch
- 10 white ultra bright leds with prototyping board for welding circuits.
- Bicycle clamp from a broken bike light