This necklace is a fun play on the geometry of the washers, large thick jump rings and loops of SoftFlex wire. The wire is colored a lovely russet red and it plays off the glazes and the copper. The loops of wire are light weight and they flip and move with the design. The design initially used crimps and crimp covers to finish the dangling loops of SoftFlex, but the weight of the crimp covers made them all fall to the bottom of the necklace. The design looks much better without them!
Finished length is about 18 inches.
- Soft Flex wire in Coral (Elegant Trio pack), 90 inches
- Elaine Ray washer beads in Parakeet (3), Leaf (3), Orange (3), Cherry (3)
- 1 antique copper spring ring clasp, 9 mm
- 2 antique copper knot covers
- 14 copper crimps, size 1
- 12 antique copper jump rings, 11 mm
- 3 inches antique copper extender chain
- Chain nose pliers