Construction is easy: it just requires cutting some PVC pipe into specific lengths and assembling the pieces as shown in the third and fourth photos. Best of all, the cost is minimal: all of the parts required cost $6.
I made this at TechShop.
Step 1: Tools and Parts
- 25" of 3/4" PVC Pipe (not pictured)
- Two 3/4" PVC "T" connectors
- Two 3/4" PVC 90 degree elbows
- Four 3/4" PVC End caps
- PVC pipe cutter (I used a Ridgid PC-1250 Plastic Pipe & Tubing Cutter, available at Home Depot)
- Pen or pencil to mark cuts