I saw this neat instcrutable by Phil B and realized....
I needed to make one for my big ladder...After all instructables are for how to DIY...
The second amazing thing was that I Had All The Parts On Hand never had to leave the property for anything.....Zer0 trips to Home Depot..
The first amazing thing is the IDEA from Phil B to create this simple elegant concept for one handed ladder moving.
Here is a Tip about ladder sitting. The un-retouched first picture is a clever Trick........ ;¬)
Step 1: MATERIALS and TOOLS USED
- Two wheels which we saved and never threw out.
- One ten foot length of 3/8" re-bar
- Four 3/8" hex head bolts 2½" long with 1¼" thread
- Four 3/8" hex nylock nuts
- Eight large 3/8" washers 2" diameter
- Two concrete anchors for metal angles ( see a pic )
- Electric drill and bits, or a small drillstand.
- Hacksaw, I used a power hand held band saw
- Welder, I used a heliarc.
- Re-bar cutter / bender
- Tape measure
- Heavy bench Vice
- Wrench or nut driver set