Introduction: MAGICAL Auto Rolling CAN
This is a very simple but INCREDIBLE project and only takes a few minutes to make.
So, let's get started!
Step 1: WORKING MECHANISM
The auto rolling can is simply based upon winding and unwinding of elastic rubber band with the help of a heavy material (i.e, stone or a nut bolt).
As you throw the can, the rubber band winds up and as soon as it stops the rubber band unwinds and the can rolls back.
Step 2: MATERIALS
Only the following tools will be required:
1. Soft drink can (I used coca cola can)
2. Elastic rubber band
3. Heavy tool (example: nut bolt, stone, etc.)
4. Forceps (to pull out rubber band from holes)
5. Scissors (to make holes)
Step 3: PUNCHING HOLES
Clean up a cold drink can and dry it by keeping it in sunlight or using a air blower.
Use any sharp tool, i.e. scissors or nails, to punch 2-2 holes at the top and the bottom respectively.
Step 4: INSERTING THE RUBBER BAND
This step is a little bit tricky. You need to be calm then
1. Cut a long rubber band.
2. Insert the rubber band from one side, and
3. Pull it out with the help of forceps.
4. On one of the strands attach the stone or a nut with the help of a hook.
5. Bent the hook tightly on rubber band(on one of the strands) so that it doesn't fall from there.
6. After attaching the stone, just tie the rubber band from the other side of the can.
Step 5: GLUING IT UP
You need to glue up the holes and the lid of the can to cover up the openings.
your final input will result into a magical auto rolling CAN.
PLEASE VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.