For this instructable we need:
- Neodymium magnets
- Some magnetic pieces like washers or a metal plate
- A string or a cable to measure the perimeter of the wrist
- And duct tape (logical)
And also these basic tools:
- A ruler
- A cutter
- Something to mark like a "Sharpie"
- A hot glue gun (and glue cylinders)
--------KNOW about MATERIALS--------
Why we use neodymium magnets and where I can get one.
- We use neodymium magnets because they are cheap, powerful and easy to work with. We can get one in lots of ways, for example we can dismantle a computer hard disc, a CD/DVD player or simply buy them (they are cheap) online.
Step 1: Start Using DUCT TAPE
Step 2: Fix the MAGNETS
Step 3: FLIP OVER the Duct Tape
Step 4: LAST SETTINGS &CO.
The bracelet is almost done, but we can always improve it, so I cut the excess of duct tape and squeeze the excess to fit it perfectly, with hot glue.
Step 5: THAT'S ALL FOLKS
THIS STEP IS A LITTLE BIT USELESS BECAUSE IF YOU HAVE FOLLOWED ALL THE STEPS YOU HAVE SUCCEDED WITH A FANTASTIC AND SUPER EASY MAGNETIC BRACELET
THIS BRACELET IS A SUPER USEFUL COMPLEMENT TO YOUR DRILLING OR ANY OTHER DIY PROJECTS, IT IS SUPER EASY TO MAKE-IT!
Don’t forget to vote me, I need your vote