Now here is HOW we do it in 4 easy steps......keep on reading and follow each step. We used PHOTOSHOP for this one so be prepared.
Step 1: Get Your Camera Out
Step 2: Import Your Photo Into PHOTOSHOP
Step 3: Turn Your Image Into Line Art
2. In your menu bar select FILTER/SKETCH/STAMP
3. The settings will depend on whether your picture has more light or dark in it, a good rule to set will be - Refine light light/dark (about 8) & Refine Smoothness (about 5)
4. Now fill in any broken lines with your paint brush, this will make it easier to color in later.
5. When this is complete you will have nice line art in black and white, it is now ready to color!
Step 4: Color It!
2. Select foreground color you want to use (you can either use the swatches pallette or the color picker which looks like an eyedropper)
3. Now with the bucket tool selected and the color you want used, click on the area you wish to color.
4. You can change your color as many times as you'd like for each are (repeat the above steps until your image is painted)
5. Save your file by selecting FILE - SAVE AS....
6. Done, enjoy!