More instructables by Me
- Assault rifle
- Shotgun as well (without modding the gun, you only need a separate mag)
- Removable mag
- True trigger
- Iron sight
- Can store another mag in the back
- Breech loading hatch
- Cocking handle not joined to firing pin
- Cheek rest
- Adjustble dot scope with cover
- Vertical grip
- Accepts MBAR-2 Gear (bipod may need some changing but can be attached)
- Lots of pieces
- Not semi-auto
- Range for rifle ammo not too impressive
Image 1: Gear attached and both mags attached (rifle mag is loaded)
Image 2: No gear.
Image 3: No gear. View of other side.
Step 1: Mainbody: Components 1
Image 1: Make 1(Part A)
Image 2: Make 1(Part B)
Image 3: Make 3(Part C)
Image 4: Make 3(Part D)
Image 5: Make 1(Part E)
Image 6: Make 1(Part F)
Image 7: Make 1(Part G)
Image 8: Make 1(Part H)
Image 9: Make 1(Part I)
Image 10: Make 1(Part J)
Image 11: Make 1(Part K)
Image 12: Make 1(Part L)
Image 13: Make 1(Part M)
Step 2: Mainbody: Construction 1
Image 1: Add blue rods to Part A.
Image 2: Add Parts B, C, & D, gray connectors, white rods, and a silver spacer.
Image 3: Add Parts C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, & K, and gray connectors.
Image 4: Add Parts C, D, & L, and gray connectors.
Image 5: Add Part M, and green/black rods.
Image 6: Add Y-clips and small gear.
Image 7: On the other side add small gear and gray connectors.