Introduction: Macaroni Mutabbaq
This is a simple recipe for cooking outside.
Step 1: The Ingredients
This recipe is for 4 persons.
- 5 Eggs
- Chopped coriander
- Black pepper powder
- Pepper powder
- Fried shallots
- Leftover bolognese macaroni (can use any type of pasta)
- Cooking oil
- Portable gas stove
- Double sided pan
- Blender (optional) - just to beat the eggs
- Mixing bowl
- Kitchen knife
- Cutting board
Step 2: The Mixing
- Firstly, I break the eggs and mix it in a blender until the eggs foamed.
- Then I add fried shallots, chopped coriander, black pepper powder and pepper powder.
- I stir it lightly.
Step 3: The Leftover
- Next, I preheat the leftover macaroni before I add it in the bowl.
- I mix the ingredient thoroughly.
- I add salt to taste.
Step 4: The Baking
- I add cooking oil and preheat the double sided pan.
- Then, I put the mixture in it (make sure the mixture cover to the edge of the pan).
- I close the lid and let it cook for 5 minutes in medium heat.
- After that, I flip the pan and cook the other side for another 5 minutes.
- Then, it's time to eat.
Please don't forget to vote for me.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.