Introduction: Magazine Storage
How to organize that ever growing pile of magazines
Step 1: Materials
You won't need very much for this instructable.
What You Will Need
Step 2: Cutting
1. Turn the box on its long side. The side facing up is what you are going to cut.
2. Open up the flaps on that side and cut all the way down.
Step 3: Taping
1. Get your duct tape. This is where you can be creative. I used Angry Bird and St. Louis Cardinal duct tape because this is for my brother.
2. Tape close the flap.
3. Choose a side to start on. Cut the tape to fit horizontally across the box.
4. When you get to the end, take another piece (same size) and bend it over the top edge.
5. Repeat for the other side.
Step 4: Finishing Up
1. Tape over each side
2. Place in magazines
3. You're organized!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.