Things you need:Kitchen towel
- or any other length-measuring toolPen and/or pencil
- or any cloth/paper marking utensilScissors
- or any cutting utensil (Xacto-knife, cutting wheel, etc)Neodymium magnet
- available online and probably at some hobby storesFabric
of some sort - for making the pocketIron-on adhesive
- available at most hobby storesIron
- ... no comment at this time
The magnet I used was purchased from K&J Magnetics
, but you can probably get them at a lot of other places online, and probably at some hobby stores. It is about 1.5 cm in diameter, and about 0.5 cm thick.
I used iron-on adhesive because I didn't have a sewing machine, and didn't want to go through the hassle of sewing everything together by hand. If you do have a sewing machine, it may be easier and more secure. Just sew along the same lines as where the adhesives go. The iron-on seems to be holding nicely, however.