Step 1: Parts Needed
1. Galvanized pipe piece, about 16 inches long.*
2. Galvanized pipe flance, to fit pipe, above. I think it is a 3/4 inch rated pipe.
3. Two straight pieces of PVC pipe, about 8 inches long.*
4. Two elbows, PVC, to fit on ends of straight pieces.
5. One "T fitting", with threads on t part, to screw onto galvanized pipe.
6. Piece of wood, about 2in. by 19in. or so.*
7. Velcro strip, about 12 inches long, or some other belt, clamp or strapping to used as a hold down for the bike while on the stand.
*All dimensions are variable, i.e., can be changed to fit what you have on hand, and or fit the bicycle you have.